The Mach series of software was originally developed for the home hobbyist, but has quickly turned into one of the most versatile control packages for industrial use as well.
Here are some of the basic features and functions provided by Mach3:
- Converts a standard PC to a fully featured, 6-axis CNC controller
- Allows direct import of DXF, BMP, JPG, and HPGL files through LazyCam
- Visual Gcode display
- Generates Gcode via LazyCam or Wizards
- Fully customizable interface
- Customizable M-Codes and Macros using VBscript
- Spindle Speed control
- Multiple relay control
- Manual pulse generation
- Video display of machine
- Touch screen ability
- Full screen eligibility
Beta-release free importer included with Mach3.
Generates a Gcode file from your image for CNC Laser Diode Engravers.
Combines a graphical part program development, animation and verification.
Enables the creation of outline data consisting of simple objects and text.